Associate/Senior Associate - Legal Consultant
The Legal Consult team at KPMG Thailand consists of legal professionals who have global experience in providing robust domestic and international legal advice in all areas of Thai inbound and outbound transactions.
Your team will be made up of KPMG people at the top of their profession - giving you an opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s best and gain top-quality experience. Each of our Legal professional has a performance manager focused on supporting you in your role–coaching you to develop your skills and assessing your progress. You’ll have a variety of interesting challenges ahead of you, and we help you each step of the way.
- Serve as an experienced legal advisor to clients across industries on a range of legal services and offerings:
1. Corporate and Commercial – Advising and representing both foreign and Thai corporate clients on various cross-jurisdictional matters across a broad range of industries, providing regulatory advice related to business transactions and investments such as M&A, FBL, BOI, recommendations on suitable business structure, drafting and reviewing agreements and other documents, assisting clients in applying for necessary approvals and licenses.
2. Other – Occasional advice on other issues such as IP, employment matters etc.
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Supervise and aid in the appraisal, development and training of junior employees
- Research, write, and review client advice relating to domestic and international matters.
- Monitor and convey to client’s information regarding technical developments as well as their application to legal issues.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client
- work collaboratively with other practice groups within legal and the firm.
- Related years of experience in corporate taxation and legal advice
- Bachelor's degree in Law from an accredited college or university
- Master's degree is preferred
- Proven client management skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skill
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2045