HR Officer (Visa & Work Permit)
- Support and process work permit and visa related to expatriate staff from end-to-end process of Non-Business visa applied, new work permit, renewal work & visa, 90 days, cancellation.
- Seek information and support team related to work permit and visa
- Manage all schedules and coordinate with Expatriate of work permit and visa process
- Seek information and handle problems related to work permit and visa issue
- Collaborative work with relevant parties to complete work permit and visa engagement
- Make a good relationship with Labour Department and immigration officer in order to make all application processes and negotiation be more smoothly
- Support HR Admin task and other tasks as assigned such as managing HR-related documents
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in humanities, business, or related field preferred
- Having at least 1-2 years working experience in Work permit and visa
- Very strong communication of spoken and written English
- Excellent in problem-solving, project management, analytical thinking and good relationship
- Strong project management and process skills - an ability to be structured, practical and detail oriented is essential for this role.
- Ability to perform task under pressure and tight schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Interested candidates, please submit your profile via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the KPMG Online Application.