Senior - Value Creation & Restructuring
KPMG’s Deal Advisory business is a core component of KPMG’s Advisory practice, and comprises a number of specialist teams including M&A, Transaction Services & Restructuring.
Deal Advisory has an exciting opportunity to join the Value Creation & Restructuring team who will specialize in providing clients with a holistic, end-to-end assessment of their business to identify and deliver implementable value creation opportunities to improve EBITDA and cash flow in both a deal environment and restructuring situation.
The approach is underpinned by advanced data science and industry insights, leveraging KPMG’s existing data and analytics tools and methodologies, delivered in a deal-speed timeframe. This team has a cross functional skill set across finance, commercial and operations and allows KPMG to support to our clients across both the deal and business life cycle.
Key areas of focus will include working capital and cash flow management, balance sheet review and debt servicing analysis, pricing and cost-to-serve analysis, operational improvement, cost reduction and market opportunity analysis.
The results of our value creation approach are then used to support discussions with stakeholders – either the board, potential investors, or existing lenders as a part of a debt restructuring (either in court or out of court).
We are looking for talented team members to support with the development of this capability within Thailand with experience across financial analysis, operational improvement and stakeholder management (in particular banks and PE houses)
- Analyze target/client company data to rapidly identify value creation opportunity hypothesis across the end-to-end business
- Undertake process walkthroughs with clients to validate, refine and quantify value creation hypothesis
- Review and analyze historical cash flows and develop forecast cash flow analysis
- Undertake analysis of debt and capital structure, and debt servicing capacity
- Engage with and support conversations with key stakeholders around opportunity hypothesis, including clients, banks and PE houses
- Coordinate approach of client, KPMG's engagement teams, and third-party stakeholders throughout the engagement cycle
- Assist in the development and presentation of final client deliverables
- Assist in the business development initiatives required to support the communication of the value creation offering
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of related experience acquired with banks, professional firms and corporations, fresh graduates are welcome
- Proven structured problem-solving and quick learner skills
- Able to analyze both financial and non-financial information to formulate views and recommendations. Good analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with the ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people (both internal and client) at all levels professionally.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2045