Senior to Manager – Project Management Officer (Financial Services)
KPMG’s Financial Services Business Transformation team has experience of a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to deliver IT-enabled, business transformation and operations improvement services. We offer practical guidance on improving operations; driving value and helping optimize capital and cost structures; developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and operational performance as well as dealing with business change management and the people issues which arise from it. We are looking for Senior to Manager with FS experience to join the team to focus on the following:
- Act as PMO lead and/or project managers in variety of ways in particular of establishing project governance, identifying & developing project management methodologies, standards and procedures, monitoring & managing overall risk areas and interdependencies among projects at the enterprise level
- Work as an integral part of KPMG FS Consulting to form integration of KPMG Advisory offerings which may include but are not limited to; Financial Services Integrated Risk & Compliance, Finance measurable improved operational performance, regulatory changes; IT related implementations and organizational strategy within Financial Services sector.
- Act as business analyst role to facilitate the delivery team to deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology enabling solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm or working under business transformation division in the banking and/or insurance sector.
- Working experience in financial sector, primarily in the banking and/or insurance sector, or business/IT consulting firms with special focus on banking and/or insurance sector
- Knowledge and experience in business requirement gathering & analysis in business process improvement and/or system implementation of solutions, in particular Finance and Risk areas
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, MBA, Economics and other equivalent subjects is plus
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
Qualifications and Skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.
Interested candidates, please submit your profile via email to email@example.com or the KPMG Online Application.