Senior - Deal Strategy & Integration
Our Deal Strategy professionals help buyers, sellers, private equity investors, governments, and lenders in developing and executing on their value strategies. The team focuses on commercial due diligence and strategy assistance in relation to acquisitions, disposals, public bids/mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs, market entries, financing and other transactions. As a working team, you are a motivated self-starter with expertise in finance, strategy, research and business operations, with focus on deal strategy and commercial due diligence in a deal environment.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will apply your professional and technical skills on a wide variety of transactions and at different stages of the transaction process
- Evaluate markets, assess market size, growth, segmentation and overall attractiveness, customer interviewing, and assess strengths and weaknesses of market participants
- Work on broader deal strategy and market entry/growth advice, including deal hypothesis development
- Undertake day-to-day client or target interactions to manage data flows and support overall management of projects
- Assist clients with building detailed business models including market forecasts, competitor share forecasts, evaluating synergy and cost saving opportunities, and product/service improvements
- Perform researches and commercial & financial analyses on assigned topics, identifying potential red flag issues and feedbacking “so-what” findings
- Help create concise and high-quality end deliverables, such as reports, presentations, proposals, or discussion materials, to KPMG clients
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior team members as required to help build and develop the team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in strategy, commercial due diligence, or consulting.
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in business, numerate or Analytical disciplines such as Mathematics, Economics, and Accounting, or the equivalent preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, with other data analytics tools/languages will be highly regarded
- Commercial awareness with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity, healthy skepticism, creativity, and attention to detail; with ability to lead more junior associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai, highly motivated and able to learn and succeed in a fast-paced and international environment
- Willingness and ability to travel as required. Due to business need, candidate is also expected to work beyond their normal working hours to fulfil the accountabilities required for their job
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2045