Senior Associate - Data Analytics
KPMG Thailand’s Financial Services Advisory team advises clients on the development and implementation of risk management policies, systems and controls. The scope of the work covers the full range of financial risks, such as credit risk, market risk, actuarial risk, operational risk and liquidity risk; economic capital, capital management, stress testing, risk modeling and validation.
We are looking for an ambitious data analyst to work with our experienced insurance and banking focused professionals and focusing on the below:
- Programming in automated tools(ETL) to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years related experience with a banking or insurance focus.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R, Python and ETL frameworks
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Experience in handling reporting packages like Power BI/ Tableau/Qlik
- Proficiency in packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Experienced in using data processing platforms like Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills, Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Strong team-working skills
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.