Senior Associate/Assistant Manager – People & Change Advisory (BPM)
If you’re an innovative people and change person who enjoys exploring the myriad ways in future people, change management to help shape the future of our clients’ organizations and their future people, then you may be the right fit for one of KPMGs consulting teams. Our consultants have a deep interest in business and talent trends and advise solutions to client’s most complex challenges. If you enjoy leveraging research, analytics and industry insights to create value for clients, a consulting role at KPMG is the right challenge for you!
As a part of KPMG’s Management Consulting - Business Performance Management group, we assist our clients identify and solve the challenges that stand in the way of their efficiency, growth and sustainability. We will work with clients as colleagues, shoulder-to-shoulder, until we have delivered the results that matter to clients. Ideally, we create a better future for our clients.
The People & Change (P&C) team navigates client complexities to build clients’ capability and improve service delivery via strengthen people agendas covering HR Transformation, Talent Management, Workforce Intelligence, Organization Design for Performance, Digital HR Solution, and Transformational Change management.
- Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting Business Performance Management group to manage and execute people and change management for large/ complex organization/ business/ system transformation.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging people and change approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Project management activities including: development and management of project scope, schedule, budget, issue/ risks, resources, and quality.
- Work with team efficiently and executives proactively.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Information System, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related Business Administration fields
- Minimum of 2-6 years relevant experience, preferably in an advisory firm
- Experience in the following areas:
⁻ People/ human resource related design and management
⁻ Change management of large/ complex organization/ business/ system transformation/ improvement
⁻ HR system or large complex system implementation/ project management preferred
⁻ Process analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration preferred
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of work
- Strong human centric skill and leadership skill
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent creativity, adaptability, analytical, problem solving and project management skills with agility mindset
- Strong desire for continuous self-learning and professional growth
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and English.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049