Senior Associate/Assistant Manager – Penetration Tester
Public and private organizations in various sectors worldwide now openly acknowledge that cyber-attacks are one of the most prevalent and high impact risks they face. Dealing with cyber threats is a complex challenge. KPMG professionals recognize that cyber security is about risk management – not risk elimination.
We are looking for consultants to join our cyber team to focus on the below.
- Focus on Cyber Security / Network / Web-Mobile Application / IT Security Framework
- Communicating vulnerabilities to Technology stakeholders and assisting them with remediation activities
- Tracking, assisting and managing to resolution the closure of security risks including review plans and monitor progress or remedial actions
- Analysing the results of the security testing conducted and assisting stakeholders with identifying viable remediation solutions for any vulnerability identified.
- Delivery of technical Security Testing (includes Penetration Testing) and Security Assessments
- Establish appropriate metrics in order to have a solid understanding of the operational issues and provide more value reporting to the stakeholders.
- Provide an in-depth review of an organization’s ability to protect its information assets and its preparedness against cyber threats
- Provide a review of an organization’s ability to respond to cyber security incidents
- Proactive assessment of review of an organization’s technical infrastructure including host-based log analysis, and/or network analysis to determine if any unidentified compromise has occurred previously
- Support client in an identification, creation and execution of an IR program after a cyber incident has occurred
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field
- Have a passion in cybersecurity, IT Security / willing to learn new things.
- Have knowledge in the area of network infrastructure, OS, web application, mobile application.
- Have knowledge in programming and scripting.
- Have experience on the security tools such as Metasploit, Burp, SQLMap, Kali Linux etc.
- Have experience in CTF / Cyber competitor in TH or abroad
- Excellent report writing skills in both English and Thai
- Project management and communication skill
- Preferred Certifications: OSCP or GPEN or equivalent certificates.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049