Senior Associate/Assistant Manager – Operational Excellence and Transformation Advisory (BPM)
If you’re an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring the myriad ways in operations, process transformation/ improvement, project management to help shape the future of our clients’ organizations and businesses, then you may be the right fit for one of KPMGs consulting teams. Our consultants have a deep interest in business and talent trends and advise solutions to client’s most complex challenges. If you enjoy leveraging research, analytics and industry insights to create value for clients, a consulting role at KPMG is the right challenge for you!
KPMG’s Management Consulting - Business Performance Management group assists our clients identify and solve the challenges that stand in the way of their efficiency, growth and sustainability. We will work with clients as colleagues, shoulder-to-shoulder, until we have delivered the results that matter to clients. Ideally, we create a better future for our clients.
We work to assist our clients in improving and transforming business performance through, operations, process transformation/ improvement, supply chain management, cost optimization, technology analysis and selection, Project Management Office (PMO) and change management for large/ complex organization/ business/ system transformation.
- Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting Business Performance Management group to manage and execute operations, process transformation/ improvement, supply chain management, cost optimization, technology analysis and selection, Project Management Office (PMO) and change management for large/ complex organization/ business/ system transformation.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative and efficient business solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Project management activities including: development and management of project scope, schedule, budget, issue/ risks, resources, and quality.
- Work with team efficiently and executives proactively.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor/ Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information System, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2-6 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm
- Experience in the following areas:
⁻ Operation, process analysis and design, process management and process & technology integration
⁻ ERP system or large complex system implementation/ project management
⁻ Project Management/ Change management of large/ complex organization/ business/ system transformation/ improvement
⁻ Strategy development preferred
⁻ People/ human resource management preferred
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Strong data-driven mindset and data analytical skill
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent creativity, adaptability, analytical, problem solving and project management skills with agility mindset
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and English.
- Good understanding on system and emerging technology (e.g. ERP, RPA, Blockchain, IOT) will be an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills e.g. MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049