Senior Associate/Assistant Manager – Data Protection
Public and private organizations in various sectors worldwide now openly acknowledge that cyber-attacks are one of the most prevalent and high impact risks they face. Dealing with cyber threats is a complex challenge. KPMG professionals recognize that cyber security is about risk management – not risk elimination.
We are looking for consultants to join our cyber team to focus on the below.
- Translate data protection and privacy requirements into business processes, scenarios and project implementations for our clients towards elaborating risk-mitigating and remediation plans.
- Design legal and operational mechanisms to be adopted by clients on various aspects of personal data and privacy (e.g. privacy notices, DPO assistance, international data transfers, etc.).
- Develop our data protection and privacy services in Thailand by helping our clients to define strategies for risk-based data governance.
- Advise on legal, operational and technical risks and put in place mitigating controls while leveraging our multidisciplinary capabilities and tools.
- Apply problem solving skills in line with our methodology on engagements.
- Develop excellent oral and written communication skills in order to establish working relationships with clients
- Build industry knowledge to understand data protection, data governance and privacy issues relevant to specific business activities and technologies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field
- 2+ years related experience
- Contributed on projects focusing on one of the following areas: Data Governance, Data Classification, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Discovery, Data Inventory
- ISO27701/ITIL/ISO22301/CCNA certification preferred
- Excellent report writing skills in both English and Thai
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049