Specialist for Software License Compliance
We help our clients better comprehend and manage technology, cyber and information risks. By closely understanding our clients’ issues and strategies, we assist them by managing their technology risks and to align with their business objectives.
Software License professionals provide software license consultation services to our clients by applying approaches, methodology, tools and techniques. Part of activities includes auditing of software deployment, understanding software procurement, products lifecycle and reporting of findings.
- Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of software licensing, SAM, and other types of third party review i.e. vendor, channel and royalty reviews.
- Provide consultation to clients looking for software license optimization and SAM.
- Document license audit reports and support the Manager in reporting of findings.
- Serve a variety of clients within ASEAN region across multiple sectors including software vendors.
- Project a professional image of KPMG.
- Possess a recognised degree in a Technology related field, such as Information Technology, Accountancy/Commerce/Business with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering (Electronics/Computer)
- Have good understanding of software piracy and intellectual property infringement in ASEAN market.
- Be knowledgeable of software products (IBM, HP, Microsoft, Symantec, Oracle, SAP, VMware, Altiris, LANDesk, Flexera, and Snow) will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences, which include audit committees and senior management
- Be innovative and resourceful with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills, have a naturally inquisitive mind and be able to think “outside the box”
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.
Interested candidates, please submit your profile via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the KPMG Online Application.