Senior Associate to Manager – Digital Finance Team
KPMG's BC-Risk team is in process to developing a new business - Digital Finance Solution focusing on implementations of Accounting/ERP Systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics 365. We are looking for a team (MGR, AM, SR) who have an experience on Microsoft implementations to join this team to work on a variety of projects.
- Design business flow / business process / accounting flow / chart of account with clients who are in process to implementing ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- Work with ERP implementor on roll-out process, configuration, customization etc.
- Design the process to support ERP, process should be aligned with function/limitation of ERP and reviewed/validated by this staff.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Work with managers or senior managers to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market
For Manager level:
- Project management activities including development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, risks, resources, and quality.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX /365 Project Implementation
- For Senior to Assistant Manager level, minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm
- For Manager level, minimum of 8 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm
- Experience Process analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration experience
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skill
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and some English.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2048