Manager – Management Consulting (ERP)
KPMG's Management Consulting group assists our clients in improving and transforming business performance through strategic and operational re-engineering and better leverage of technology investments. We help develop strategies relating Digital & Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Management, IT Strategy Implementation, Cost Optimization, Business Integration, Business Intelligence as well as ERP Advisory services.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who is familiar with large or complex ERP implementations:
- Help lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including: development and management of work plans, schedules and project budgets
- Project management activities including: development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, risks, resources, and quality
- Work with Directors and Partners to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years’ experience in ERP Implementation (Microsoft products preferred).
- Able to design ERP solution architecture
- Advanced Verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Experience with the following modules:
i. Finance modules; AP, AR, GL, FA, CM
ii. Operations; Procurement, Inventory, Production
- Presentation skills
- Deep understanding of process improvement, digital transformation, project management methodologies (such as Lean, Agile, Change Management etc.)
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to engagements across various industries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Help Manager or upper level to manage team and clients.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049