Manager – Lean/ Process Improvement Consultant (Financial Services focus)
KPMG’s Financial Services Business Transformation team helps banking and insurance clients with IT-enabled, business transformation and operational improvement services. We offer practical guidance on improving operations; driving value and helping optimise capital and cost structures; developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and operational performance as well as dealing with business change management and the people issues which arise from it.
We are currently looking for resources with process improvement experience (Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage but not critical) to join the team with the following areas of focus:
- Work with senior executives to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
- Help deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative and efficient business solutions for large banks and Insurance companies.
- Understand current process performance and analyse the data to provide opportunities for improvement
- Own process improvement initiatives end to end whilst driving these improvements using Lean six Sigma or related methodologies and overseeing automation.
- Oversee project scope, definition and cost management
- Ensure governance and controls are upheld and delivered on all project assignments
- Oversee all risk and issue management along with senior stakeholder engagement
- Coach and mentor junior PM’s and BA’s
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm or working under business transformation division in the banking and/or insurance sector.
- Lean Black Belt or Master Black belt qualification preferred but not mandatory
- Experience designing and leading process improvement projects and programs
- Previous experience delivering large scale transformational projects in banking or insurance industries
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, MBA, Economics and other equivalent subjects is plus
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.
Interested candidates, please submit your profile via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the KPMG Online Application.