Manager/Associate Director – Strategy Advisory (BPM)
If you’re a strategical thinker and business growth driver who enjoys exploring the myriad ways in growth strategy, operating strategy and enterprise wide transformation strategy, to help shape the future of our clients’ organizations and businesses, then you may be the right fit for one of KPMGs consulting teams. Our consultants have a deep interest in business and talent trends and advise solutions to client’s most complex challenges. If you enjoy leveraging research, analytics and industry insights to create value for clients, a consulting role at KPMG is the right challenge for you!
As a part of KPMG’s Management Consulting - Business Performance Management group, we assist our clients identify and solve the challenges that stand in the way of their efficiency, growth and sustainability. We will work with clients as colleagues, shoulder-to-shoulder, until we have delivered the results that matter to clients. Ideally, we create a better future for our clients.
KPMG Strategy works with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. We know the imperative of continually reviewing and updating strategy to reflect today's dynamic markets to create opportunities and respond to threats. We believe that agile strategies are more important than ever in this rapidly changing world. Whether it’s steering a course through industry-disrupting changes such as the rise of the empowered consumer, digital enablement, responding to the pressures of intensified regulation or finding ways to operate more efficiently. We bring insights, ideas, methods and experience to help clients craft winning strategies.
- Work and lead as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting Business Performance Management group to manage and execute growth strategy, operating strategy and enterprise wide transformation strategy.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging strategy and business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative and efficient business solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Project management activities including: development and management of project scope, schedule, budget, issue/ risks, resources, and quality.
- Work with senior executives to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information System, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 6-12 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm.
- Experience in the following areas:
⁻ Strategy, business model, operating model development
⁻ Operation analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration preferred
⁻ People/ human resource management preferred
⁻ Change management of large/ complex organization/ business/ system transformation/ improvement preferred
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Strong leadership skill and holistic strategic thinking capability.
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Strong analytical skill and hypothesis-driven problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail oriented with strong initiative and critical thinking skills to apply towards solving complex issues.
- Excellent creativity, adaptability, analytical, problem solving and project management skills with agility mindset
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and English.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049