Manager/Associate Director – Data Governance
In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both.
We are seeking a Data Governance Manager to join our Risk Consulting practice. This role focuses on managing data governance issues for our clients by helping them to identify data risks within the organization and defining strategy as well as carry out implementation of solutions to address the risks.
- Act as a data management and governance SME on large data and technology transformation projects.
- Develop and implement roadmaps, data management strategies, process and data flow mapping, data quality management programs, governance frameworks, business cases, cost/benefit analyses and deliverables related to the implementation of recommendations, such as policy writing, data classification or profiling.
- Deploy processes to manage privacy matters and stay compliant with relevant regulations
- Support and guide clients in implementing recommendations.
- Work on multiple client engagements of varying scope and complexity at the same time.
- Contribute in developing a market proposition/capability and wider practice contribution.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within data management and governance.
- Experience capturing data requirements for large scale transformation programmes, through working with a broad range of stakeholders, running workshops and managing team.
- Extensive experience in defining, designing and implementing policies, standards, guidelines, tools, metrics and standards for data management and governance framework
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai and good English
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, IT, Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, any other technology related field, or data governance qualification
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.
Interested candidates, please submit your profile via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the KPMG Online Application.