Senior Associate / Assistant Manager – Forensic Technology
KPMG Thailand’s Forensic Technology Advisory professionals assist our clients in collecting, recovering and analyzing digital information from laptops, mobiles, virtual machine, cloud storage, electronic devices and network appliances to help our clients address concerns of cyber incidents, potential fraud as well as misconducts. We also assist our clients by performing queries and analysis of large sets of data, employing data mining techniques to uncover anomalies and unusual patterns in the data.
We are looking for someone to join our team to focus on the following:
- Acting as the subject matter expert lead for clients in cyber incident response and data breach engagements and execution support to enable them to successfully resolve, remediate, and recover from cyber security incidents.
- Perform high quality technical analysis, helping our clients to understand what happened during a cyber security incident or data breach.
- Conduct cyber forensic investigations and electronic discovery requests for legal and corporate clients, using appropriate methodologies and forensic tools.
- Collect and analyze forensic triages, network logs and other relevant artifacts and identify suspicious activities.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and build lasting relationships.
- Support the project manager by communicating the progress and updating any issues of all assignments
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Support knowledge sharing, practice development and to pursue opportunities in collaboration with global colleagues.
- Support other forensic team members including fraud investigation, eDiscovery and data analytics with cyber subject matter expertise.
Qualifications and Skills
- Up to 3-6 years of work experience in cyber forensics, security analyst or any related fields.
- Bachelor or above in Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology.
- Proficient knowledge of overall IT infrastructure, including operating systems; information systems security; network architecture; hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Broad knowledge of Security Operation Center (SOC), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and threat actors and techniques used to compromise organizations.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages e.g. PowerShell, Python, SQL
- Familiarity with forensic imaging tools (EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, Paladin, etc.) and eDiscovery tools (Intella, NUIX, Relativity, etc.) are an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, demonstrate professionalism, and quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Beneficial certificates: GCFE, GCFA, EnCE, CFSR, CISSP, GCIH,Security+ and CySA+
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.