Associate to Assistant Manager – Technology and Cyber Risk (Financial Services)
Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from data and documentation. Our specialists provide independent advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their data to its full potential.
In FS Technology Risk, a large amount of our work involves providing consultancy, advice, assurance and attestation to clients on their IT systems and processes. Our focus is on IT risk management, IT governance and controls, as well as the technology and data aspects of regulation. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, cross-functional advisory projects and as part of external and internal audit engagements.
- Delivery of value-added technology risk services to financial services clients
- Lead small teams of professionals in delivering technology risk services to clients in their financial services sector
- Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements
- Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
- Building and managing excellent client relationships
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations
- Coaching and developing team members on engagements
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years (For Senior) and 5 years (For Assistant Manager) of experience in IT risk management, information security, data privacy, IT compliance, IT governance, or IT audit. New grad is also welcome for Associate level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems and Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System, Technology Management, or a related discipline
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services or internal/external audit to financial services sector clients
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within financial services
- Experience of core financial services systems - including transaction processing and financial ledger systems
- A good understanding of technology platforms
- Experience in leading teams and developing junior team members
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
- Strong understanding of IT frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), relevant standards (e.g. ISO 27K, PCI DSS) and regulations.
- roficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2058.
Interested candidates, please submit your profile via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the KPMG Online Application.