Junior Associate to Assistant Manager – RPA Developer (Technology & Innovation)
KPMG's Management Consulting group assists our clients in improving and transforming business performance through strategic and operational re-engineering and better leverage of technology investments. We help develop strategies relating Digital & Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Management, IT Strategy Implementation, Cost Optimization, Business Integration, Business Intelligence as well as ERP Advisory services.
- Actively participate in the execution of client engagements in compliance with firm service delivery standards
- Conduct current state assessments - identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and define the target state solution approach
- Assist customers in developing automation strategies and roadmaps while also providing guidance around RPA Operating Models and assist clients build RPA Centers of Excellence, leading practices, and overall program governance
- Develop business requirements for the implementation of future state automation capabilities
- Lead the build, test, and delivery of robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA technology vendor solutions
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Digital Enablement Practice methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of firm initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience preferably within an advisory firm in technology project management, business process, process delivery and a minimum of 1 years' experience in robotic process automation technology – New graduate welcome
- Exposure to process automation modeling/scripting with tools such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion (certification in any one tool is preferable
- Process analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration experience
- Experience in large complex system implementation preferred
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and some English.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049