Assistant Manager- OT Security
Public and private organizations in various sectors worldwide now openly acknowledge that cyber-attacks are one of the most prevalent and high impact risks they face. Dealing with cyber threats is a complex challenge. KPMG professionals recognize that cyber security is about risk management – not risk elimination.
We are looking for experienced consultants to join our cyber team to focus on the below.
- Help develop frameworks, policies, processes, procedures, architecture, and controls
- Review OT Security and architecture and identify potential risks
- Assess governance processes and controls
- Ability to translate OT and OT Security needs and requirements to senior management and business stakeholders
- Ability to report OT security related issues in a risk based manner to board level management
- Lead complex and multi team OT security related projects
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years related experience
- OT / ICS security, audit, OT/IT security, operational risk management
- Project management
- Having experience interacting with senior management and executive committees
- Requires working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of OT security security.
- Experience with emerging technologies and methodologies in the OT space will be a benefit
- Excellent report writing skills in both English and Thai
- Certification preferred (but not a must have): ISO27001/CISSP/Certified Operational Technology Cybersecurity Professional (TÜV)/
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2049