FIA stands for Foundations in Accountancy, an internationally recognized accountancy qualification, provided by ACCA.
16 October 2018 - 16 April 2019, 9:00AM - 4:30PM, CET
FIA stands for Foundations in Accountancy, an internationally recognized accountancy qualification, provided by ACCA. The Foundation-level qualifications are suitable for you if you’re just starting out in finance. Or, if you work in finance but have no professional qualification to show for your experience yet. Also it is suitable for those who are experienced with slovak accounting standards and they need to gain international knowledge or english language terminology.
You can start the FIA qualification at the right level to suit your ability. However, it is recommneded to start with Introductory level, especially if you have no previous finance education or you never studied in english language.
What kind of work can I do with this qualification? How long will it take to complete? Answers to the questions can be found in the attached doument.
Director, Head of KPMG Business Institute
Structure of Study, Dates and Fees
„Introductory Level“ courses:
FA1 Recording Financial Transactions (2 days)
16. – 17. 10. 2018 - 180 EUR excl VAT
14. – 15. 01. 2019 - 180 EUR excl VAT
MA1 Management Information (2 days)
10. – 11. 01. 2019 - 180 EUR excl VAT
15. – 16. 04. 2019 - 180 EUR excl VAT
„Intermediate Level“ courses:
FA2 Maintaining Financial Records (3 days)
12. – 14. 11. 2018 - 270 EUR excl VAT
MA2 Managing Costs and Finance (3 days)
18. – 20. 03. 2019 - 270 EUR excl VAT
„Diploma Level“ courses:
FFA Financial Accounting (5 days)
11. – 17. 12. 2018 - 450 EUR excl VAT
FMA Management Accounting (5 days)
14. – 20. 02. 2019 - 450 EUR excl VAT
FAB Accountant in Business (4 days)
11. – 16. 04. 2019 - 360 EUR excl VAT
(CBE exams are organized regularly in our CBE centre)
Introductory Level exams: FA1, MA1 - 70 EUR excl VAT*
Intermediate Level exams: FA2, MA2 - 70 EUR excl VAT*
Diploma Level exams: FFA, FMA, FAB - 90 EUR excl VAT*
*Exam fees are valid for course participants of KPMG Business Institute. In case you did not attend the course you will be charged administration fee of 30 EUR.
Registration fee - 125 EUR excl VAT**
Subscription fee - 125 EUR excl VAT**
**Fees are updated based on actual ACCA pricelist
Course fee includes
- 2-5 days (depends on selected course) of structured training 9.00 – 16.30
- Theory explained on numerous lecture examples, past exam papers, discussion,
- BPP Learning Media study materials
- Marked mock exam
- Tutor support
- Assistance with registration to ACCA