The Singapore government encourages businesses to build competitive advantage through research and development (R&D) by providing tax and financial incentives.
There are various R&D incentives available to small-medium enterprises (SMEs) or multinationals, and it is important to know whether your company is eligible for such tax benefits.
How we can help
Business owners often seek our assistance with R&D programs. This includes preparation of supporting R&D project documentation for submission, and identifying and taking advantage of available R&D incentives and related benefits.
If you are just starting on this journey, our network of R&D incentive specialists will sit with you to understand your business and R&D investments. This allows us to match your business needs and R&D investments with the incentives and benefits available.
As you prepare for new or improved products, devices, materials, processes or services, our experienced team will look into eligibility and planning issues that may arise. We will offer advice on how the identified issues may be resolved.
To help you do business in a global marketplace, we have a Global R&D Incentives Services practice you can rely on.
- Ascertaining whether you are claiming your entitlement to the R&D incentives in full, including the Productivity and Innovation Credit benefits
- Reviewing whether your projects meet relevant conditions
- Identifying potential qualifying R&D expenditure and extracting the relevant costs you can claim
- Producing a technical report to support your R&D incentives claim
- Liaising with authorities regarding queries on your claims
- Establishing procedures for an ongoing review of your R&D expenditure
Singapore Tax Firm of the Year – Asia Tax Awards 2020, International Tax Review
Asia Tax Firm of the Year – Asia Tax Awards 2020, International Tax Review
Asia Tax Innovator of the Year – Asia Tax Awards 2020, International Tax Review
Tax Litigation and Disputes Firm of the Year – Asia Pacific Tax Awards 2021, International Tax Review
Regional Tax Compliance and Reporting Firm of the Year – Asia Pacific Tax Awards 2021, International Tax Review