From ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ and ‘Combating the Financing of Terrorism’ (AML/CFT) reviews to Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, our award winning AML & Trade Sanctions team brings clients tailored, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
Our work draws on an experienced team comprising former law enforcers, bank regulators, compliance officers and data analysts that has helped institutions resolve money laundering, sanctions and other financial crime issues locally and regionally.
How we can help:
- Reduce third-party screening cost through KPMG’s KYC name screening solution (K3PID). K3PID utilizes artificial intelligence to automatically adjudicate potential hits for first level review, resulting in more than 50% cost savings for clients
- Optimize effectiveness and efficiency of Transaction Monitoring Systems through Machine Learning. Tuning optimization results in fewer and better quality alerts
- Utilize advanced Machine Learning techniques to automate sanctions alert review process by reducing false positive alerts.
- Leverage market data and analytics to take a more holistic approach towards Trade Finance compliance reviews
- Perform deep-dive analysis, including the use of Advanced Analytics, on internal AML and Sanctions compliance programs
Accolades and Awards
- KPMG named a Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 services
KPMG International is proud to be recognized by Forrester Research as a leader in the Forrester Wave™: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services Q4 2017 report. “KPMG is the rare Big Four consultancy to dive headfirst in building scale, first by acquiring Crimsonwing in 2014 and Hands-On Systems in 2015, and then consolidating country-level and regional practices into a proposition that works for global transformational requirements,” wrote the report’s authors.
- KPMG Bags multiple awards at ACQ Global awards
KPMG is proud to be recognised by ACQ Global Awards for its achievements in AML and Sanctions practice. In 2017, KPMG clinched the following awards:
- International - Overall AML Advisory of the Year
- International - Gamechanger of the Year (AML/ Financial Crimes), Teresa Pesce
- International - Trade Sanctions Advisory Firm of the Year
- ASPAC- AML Advisory of the Year