Driving procurement transformation, creating sustainable value.
Driving procurement transformation, creating sustainable value
Organizations are increasingly under pressure to cut costs while increasing their business efficiency and effectiveness. To meet those needs, the procurement function over the years has evolved from a passive service provider to play the role of an active business advisor with a good understanding of the organization’s business strategy and key supply market performance and trends.
A successful transformation of the procurement function will enable organizations to drive continuous cost savings, mitigate risks, and raise supply management transparency. Our combination of financial rigor, deep analytical capabilities, and extensive procurement technical expertise that cuts across industries and geographies can help clients achieve excellence in procurement. We understand the challenges commonly faced, such as limited organizational change readiness, contractual lock-outs as well as compliance issues, and have the right team to walk clients through this journey.
How we can help
We recognize that each transformation journey is unique, and can help organizations begin with a rapid assessment of the organization’s procurement maturity and spend overview, delving into the organization’s strategy,
|Category opportunity identification||Strategic sourcing||Contract
|Spend analytics and transparency||Procurement academies||Supplier risk management|
|Procurement maturity assessment||Commissioning/
|Cost optimization||Master data management||Low cost country sourcing|
|Technology enablement||Organizational effectiveness||Sustainable procurement|
|Supplier relationship management
Through our services, we help clients drive sustainable improvements to make procurement a source of value and innovation across the enterprise. Our approach supports both full-scale procurement transformations as well as targeted improvements.
This addresses key business issues such as:
- Limited visibility to enterprise spend
- Maverick buying
- Lack of a formal supplier management program
- Manual sourcing & purchasing processes across the organization
- Controls not consistently applied
- "Un-rationalized" supply base
- Ineffective use of technology tools
- Re-skilling for strategic procurement challenges
- Low quartile SG&A cost performance
This helps to deliver tangible benefits, including:
- Enhanced supplier relationships
- Bottom-line savings: identified, delivered, ring-fenced
- Increased spend under procurement management
- Better compliance to contracts, suppliers, and buying channels
- Efficient and effective Source-to-Pay processes