Beyond providing financial analysis and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, the finance function plays an ever increasing role in aligning corporate decision-making to business strategy.
KPMG can provide a range of Financial Management services to help enhance and increase your organization’s performance and value. These include:
- defining and developing efficient finance operations that would help identify and deliver specific improvements to unlock value and resources. The operation is founded on a robust platform of integrated operational and transactional finance activities.
- Quality close and integrating reporting
- Finance process optimization
- Finance function benchmarking
- Finance shared services and outsourcing
- designing a fit-for-purpose financial planning and performance management framework that would help you make better decisions for the business.
- Financial performance management
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Cost management
- transforming finance and strategy through defining the role of finance in driving strategic business imperatives. It can guide the Chief Financial Officer in articulating the finance vision and strategy clearly, analyzing the performance of the finance function, and developing a future-state operating model that is fit-for-purpose.
- Business strategy alignment
- Finance business partnering
- Finance integration and separation
- Finance organization design
- Finance target operating model
- Finance transformation
- Finance vision and strategy