- Understand and learn from the common pitfalls of companies that default
- Identify issues that company directors need to consider when setting a group finance strategy
- Understand what makes an optimal working capital position and how it varies across different industries
- Explore the metrics that determine the cash conversion cycle and calculate the impact on cash flow from alternative strategies
- Analyse the key drivers of Days Sales Outstanding, Days Payable Outstanding and Days Inventory Outstanding and identify existing opportunities that could improve the working capital cycle and enhance revenue and operating profit
- Examine a case study where you learn how a company can quickly turn assets into cash without jeopardising the viability of the business
- KPMG Client Working Capital Simulation exercise: Participants will be given the opportunity to think like a CFO and develop practical experience to understand the impact that various sales and operational decisions will have on cashflow
Please click here for the detailed course outline.
Partners and Directors from KPMG who have extensive experience in trade and trade finance banking products.
Who should attend
- Corporate professionals in treasury, finance, sales production, procurement and supply chain
- Banking executives in transaction banking, sales and products, relationship management, credit and those who are new to trade and trade finance
- Business owners from small and medium sizeorganisations
KPMG Client / Alumni
S$580 per participant
S$650 per participant
The fee is inclusive of GSTat the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
A 10% discount applies to three or more participants from the same organization registering for the course.
Please click here to register.