KPMG is serious about enabling your career progression. Here’s proof: Auditors who join us can expect unparalleled support to obtain their Singapore Chartered Accountant (SCA) qualifications, from generous study and exam leave to free training. On top of this, KPMG offers an industry-first salary increment once you are certified.
Unbeatable SCA training support
- Costs fully covered for registration, enrolment, annual memberships and exams fees
- Up to 10 days of study and exam leave for professional programme candidates
- Free training with internal & external classes and mock exams
- KPMG self-study materials that includes KPMG internal learning materials and study guide
Unparalleled 20% salary increment
- Upon obtaining SCA qualification
- Applies to 2nd year senior client-facing audit staff and above, from July 2020 onwards
3 more reasons why KPMG auditors have it better
- Exceptional career development support
KPMG is set apart in the industry for people development. In fact, KPMG candidates have the highest SCA passing rate – 72% compared to the national pass rate of 65%.
- Market-leading pay packages
KPMG is first among the Big 4 to offer a 20% pay increase for obtaining SCA qualifications – an increment that means you get paid significantly more than the industry benchmark.
- A commitment to keep you one step ahead
We invest in our people, so as to enhance audit quality – that’s the KPMG way. Expect continued training and development to keep you at the top of the audit profession.
Step out to a bigger world of KPMG