Transfer Pricing Services
KPMG was recognized as the best Transfer Pricing Firm in Russia by International Tax Review in 2020, 2018 and 2016, and is listed among the best firms in 2020 by World TP.
KPMG team has implemented around 3,300 different projects since 2012. We have been working with the biggest international and Russian companies from various industries, such as Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Food, Processing industries, Retail, Construction, IT and Telecommunications.
KPMG specialists will be happy to assist at all stages of project implementation and provide the following consulting services related to transfer pricing:
- Documenting transfer prices
- Three-tiered reporting according to BEPS13 requirements
- Interacting with the Federal Tax Service of Russia
- Pricing agreements for taxation purposes
- Mutual Agreement Procedures
- KPMG has the largest transfer pricing practice in the country, with the specialists working in different cities all over Russia.
- Comprehensive approach to TP projects through cooperation with other KPMG professionals providing a full range of services (corporate tax, customs, business advisory and legal services).
- Options for cooperation, from methodological support to preparing the necessary documents on turnkey basis.
- Information for MNE groups on the BEPS 13 requirements applicable in Russia
- SPARK has uploaded all Russian company financial statements for 2020
- FTS of Russia and PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel conclude Russia’s first bilateral pricing agreement with a foreign state
- OECD Guidance on the transfer pricing implications of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Amendment to the Russian Tax Code: transfer pricing implications of the “safe range” being expanded by Art. 269
- Mutual agreement procedures will be included in the Tax Code
- Federal Tax Service of Russia explains the approaches to be applied to check the reasonableness of expenses for intra-group services
Partner, Transfer Pricing, Tax Management Services, Tax Technology
KPMG in the CIS