Ensuring compliance with foreign tax laws and other regulatory requirements can be challenging for many Russian companies with footprints in foreign jurisdictions. The remoteness of their foreign subsidiaries and affiliates makes tax compliance coordination difficult, and a lack of knowledge of local legislation, as well as the absence of a unified systematic approach, complicates the monitoring of reporting processes.
At KPMG, we centralise the tax and accounting management functions for foreign subsidiaries and affiliates of multinational companies.
Our services include:
- preparing and submitting to the state authorities all national accounting, tax and other reporting forms in the countries where the foreign companies of the group operate, as well as IFRS accounting compliance services;
- setting up from scratch management and control over the work of tax and accounting functions in foreign countries;
- resolving local disputes with fiscal authorities, as well as other reporting difficulties;
- assisting with obtaining refunds for overpaid taxes in foreign jurisdictions;
- monitoring tax risks in the countries where the foreign companies of the group operate and informing the Group’s Head Office ASAP;
- tax accounting and submitting tax returns in compliance with controlled foreign company legislation
- We are the "pioneers" in providing global tax compliance services for multinational companies under Russian management;
- We use the single point of contact approach, providing our clients with the opportunity to address all matters related to the activities of their foreign companies to the Moscow KPMG office;
- We have vast experience (industry-specific and international) of providing these services, making our work consistent and highly accessible for our clients;
- We have developed special software allowing us to manage global processes in real time while offering the maximum level of protection;
- Our current clients include the largest Russian holdings;
- Our team includes more than 20 specialists in the Moscow office; and behind them over 20,000 professionals in more than 140 countries.