Our tax team’s priority is to minimise the risk of fines and penalties against our clients for improperly performing their tax liabilities.
We offer a wide range of taxation and tax reporting services.
Tax reporting and compliance
- Preparation of tax returns and calculations for the following:
- corporate profits tax;
- value-added tax (VAT);
- corporate property tax;
- withholding tax (WHT);
- other tax reports.
- Calculation of the tax base and tax payments.
- Tax accounting and maintenance of tax registers based on the accounting books or in parallel as separate registers.
- Advice on tax obligations, fines, and penalties, including the preparation of tax payments.
- Assistance with communications with the tax authorities.
Diagnostics on tax calculations
- Transferal of the tax calculation function to KPMG.
- Preparation of tax returns based on the tax registers prepared by the company, followed by a review of the tax calculation.
- Identification of tax risks and opportunities via reviewing the tax returns and tax registers, and comparing selected transactions with primary documents.
- Express reviews of a company’s tax returns based on a set of automatic and manual verification procedures developed by KPMG.
- Recalculations of taxes and preparations of tax returns in parallel with a company’s in-house team to ensure the company is in line with local regulations.