There are a large number of issues that arise in complex and multi-stage liquidation processes.
Frequently, bookkeeping, financial and tax reporting procedures for companies in liquidation are insufficiently regulated.
We have active links with government authorities and offer a comprehensive approach to support your company during liquidation.
Our professionals can offer advice on any aspect of the liquidation process.
Our liquidation support services include:
- development of a step-by-step action plan going from making the decision to liquidate a company to deregistering it with the state authorities;
- regular bookkeeping and tax support until the company’s liquidation;
- stocktaking of receivables and payables;
- reconciliation of settlements with the tax authorities and extra-budgetary state funds;
- preparation of liquidation reporting;
- preparation of the liquidation balance sheet;
- other services.