Set up of accounting processes
Many companies face difficulties organising effective accounting, optimising their organisational structure, reassigning the tasks of their company’s accounting and tax functions, and switching over to new ERP systems, along with a host of other similar issues.
Efficient processes in the accounting function are key to ensuring timely and correct presentation of business transactions and of generating data on the company’s operations for use in making management decisions.
We can help you:
- analyse your company’s current business processes related to bookkeeping and tax accounting;
- review your company’s methodological documents on bookkeeping and tax accounting;
- interview employees in your bookkeeping and tax function to identify processes for optimisation;
- identify deficiencies in the existing management model;
- identify opportunities for process optimisation and develop a target operating model;
- implement the operating model we develop with you into your company’s operations;
- improve the efficiency of bookkeeping and tax accounting in the 1С accounting system.