We can assist you to prepare to an IPO thorough reviews to assess the company's readiness to enter the capital markets.
We can assist you to prepare to an IPO
An initial public offering (IPO) is not the easiest path to follow in the present climate. However, for well-managed companies with strong growth plans, there are still good prospects for obtaining investment capital and accession to a share listing.
Whether floating on AIM (alternative investment market) or the main market of the London Stock Exchange, the IPO process requires careful planning. Our role is to act as sponsor or NOMAD (nominated adviser) to companies undertaking IPOs, including advising on:
- IPO strategy, timing and business preparation
- board composition
- choice of brokers, who will place the shares, and other relevant advisers
- process management - co-ordinating the work of broking, accounting, PR and legal professionals involved
- establishing with the brokers the appropriate parameters for pricing and share distribution
- guidance on the regulatory aspects of an IPO and drafting of the prospectus
- maintaining your objectivity and advising you independently of those providing the funding.
We are also able to draw upon other services across KPMG including acting as reporting accountants and tax advisers (corporate and personal).