Being part of KPMG's international network, gives us access to a broad array of potential investors and bankers and allows us to provide valuable advice to our clients on international transactions on financing.
KPMG provides assistance in organizing financing both for particular investment projects and for complex business development programs.
Financing can be arranged in the form of your choice, and if you have not yet chosen a form, we can advise which of the potential sources of financing is most appropriate in any particular case.
In general, work begins with an analysis of the company's strategy, its financial position, property and debt portfolio, the reasons for raising financing, identification of key success factors, and an assessment of the investment appeal of the business for various types of investors. Based on this analysis, we recommend one or more of the most beneficial means of financing, and map out a plan of actions to raise capital.
After determining identifying the source(s) of financing, we help you to prepare a set of documents for potential investors and/or creditors. As part of this work, KPMG specialists will help you:
- To analyze the efficiency of the investment project;
- To develop marketing, financial and organizational plans for the project;
- To identify the main project risks and develop various ways to minimize them;
- To prepare such documents as the business plan, feasibility study, investment memo, advertising prospectus, issue prospectus and other necessary documents;
- To develop arrangements to secure the performance of obligations for banks and investors.
When this stage is completed, we help to seek out and attract investors and/or creditors to the project on a tender basis, and where necessary to organize more complex forms of financing, such as leveraged finance, securitization, creation of real estate funds, etc.