Benefits of technology
Today's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions combine the practical application of technologies that allow software to partially or fully automate manual, repetitive and systematic operations.
Over the past few years, the technology has been successfully used in major Russian and foreign companies, especially financial institutions, the retail sector and the oil and gas industry.
RPA has an advantage over "standard" IT projects as it enables to deploy a solution on an already built client infrastructure with minimal effort and in a short time. No need to change the existing IT landscape of a company, minimal risks in terms of information security and the ability to refine software robots by employees with a minimum level of training make the RPA technology attractive for implementation.
The implementation of RPA in the long run helps reduce labor costs, as well as the cost of routine processes by shifting the attention of employees to tasks that require creative and non-standard solutions. Among other things, the introduction of robotization leads to such additional effects as:
- Increased internal and external customer satisfaction
- Reduced operational risks
- Centralization of functions
- Process acceleration
- Lower penalties from regulators
- In-depth expertise in the field of RPA, the ability to engage colleagues from global offices with experience in robotizing similar business processes
- Partner agreements with all key RPA platform vendors
- The combination of consulting and technological competencies ensures a good understanding of a client's business processes and using best practices in the development of robots.
A Russian retail network
- The term of the labor market analysis process decreased by more than 10 times
- The total response time to compensation package evaluation requests reduced by 3–4 times
- Employees were able to analyze more offers from competitors, and the accuracy of the evaluation increased
A Russian oil and gas holding company
- Robotization reduced the time spent on routine processes (in the case of one process – from 8 hours to 20 minutes) and freed up resources
- The robotization solution fully replaced manual work previously required in a number of SAP, 1C processes and in the processing of data downloaded from these systems to MS Excel
- It was recognized that the use of robots to increase the efficiency of the company's business processes was feasible
- A plan was developed to increase the level of competencies of the company’s staff
- A training program for engineering and technical personnel of the company was developed
- A plan was developed to implement a center of excellence for automation and robotization of the company's business processes
A large Russian bank
- 97% reduction in the time spent by staff to write off arrears, subject to a court decision
- 90% reduction in the error rate
A federal retail network
- The length of the labor market analysis process reduced by more than 10 times
- The response time to labor market analysis requests reduced several times
- The foundation was laid for further improving the efficiency of the company's processes using robotization technologies