Do you need a specialist who is responsible for personal data processing, but there is no such employee on the company’s staff?
How can we help?
We offer the signing of a contract for the provision of services of a Data Protection Officer (a specialist responsible for processing personal data in accordance with the GDPR requirements), whose duties will include:
- responding to requests from personal data subjects,
- maintaining a record of processing activities,
- interacting with supervisory authorities (if necessary).
- No need to have a high-priced specialist on company’s staff.
- Prevention of potential DPO conflict of interests.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.