Efficiency analysis and strategy development for a regional network of a large Russian bank
- Performance analysis of current regional network compared to reference Russian and international banks
- Formulating the development strategy of bank’s regional network
- Assessment of regional network’s performance indicators (benchmarks) and development of the target concept of allocation of authorities
- Description of the network management target model
- Analysis of bank’s support functions, identification of the potential to centralize the functions in order to reduce personnel costs
- Preparing a roadmap for the implementation of initiatives
- The assessment of current network’s performance indicators (benchmarks) compared to reference banks, including international experience.
- Development of a rating model of branches, which is based on the potential of certain regions, number of employees and target financial indicators.
- Formulation of the target concept of authorities allocation between the head office and the branches, based on the analysis of best practices.
- Formulation of principles of network development, including: the rules of opening and closing retail outlets, the benchmarks for payback period and formats.
- Development of a functional model with the description of functions and the calculation of the potential from centralization based on best practices.