Accounting Advisory Services
Our Accounting Advisory Services Group facilitates resolution of high-priority issues for CFOs, including assistance with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS, set up of efficient finance function and automation of financial management processes. The knowledge and experience of KPMG professionals allows us to offer our clients ways to establish accounting and reporting methodologies and deliver complex projects on a turnkey basis.
The Accounting Advisory Services group provides advice in the following areas:
Preparation of IFRS financial statements:
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements through the transformation of Russian accounting data.
- Training in independent preparation of IFRS financial statements.
Improving the quality of accounting and reporting:
- Development of accounting policies and methods for keeping management and financial accounts and preparing reports, training in their practical application.
- Organization of the financial function, improvement of accounting and reporting processes and procedures.
- Acceleration of closing and reporting, and improvement the quality of financial statements.
- Outsourcing of accounting and reporting.
Automation of accounting and reporting:
- Project management support at accounting and reporting system implementation projects.
- Development of automation requirements and technical specifications for implementation.
- Selection of the system and the contractor responsible for implementation. Development of system design, including for Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Infor and 1C solutions.
- Change management support during system implementation.
Implementation quality assurance including participation in system testing and acceptance.