Top 100 brands delivering the best customer experience in Russia
Top 100 brands delivering the best CX in Russia
KPMG presents the study of best practices in customer experience
Since 2010, KPMG’s Customer Experience Excellence Center has been researching customer interaction with brands across the globe. We have developed our own methodology for assessing customer experience excellence that we call the Six Pillars. The wording of our questions allows us to assess the customer experience excellence in terms of the following parameters: personalization, integrity, expectations, resolution, time and effort, and empathy.
In October 2018, KPMG conducted its first customer experience research in Russia: we surveyed more than 5,000 people and now present the top 100 brands delivering the best (in the opinion of our respondents) customer experience in the Russian market. We also publish the top 10 brands out of that list.
- The top 10 list in Russia is led by Samsung retail. Nike ranked second followed by Yves Rocher.
- Aeroflot is the only Russian company that made it into the top 10. Popular international brands got the highest scores in the survey demonstrating that the Russian market is still immature in terms of high-quality customer experience.
- Russian brands should improve their customer experience strategy as consumers are expecting the same standards large international companies are bringing to Russia.
- Two government projects – “Moi Dokumenty” (My Documents) and “GosUslugi” (State Services) – appear on the top 100 list.
- Russian consumers believe that the following three pillars out of six are the most important: personalization, integrity, time and effort.
- Broken down by generations, the survey results show that Generation Z consumers have chosen Nike retail, Millenials appreciate their customer experience delivered by Ikea, people aged 35-40 have a preference for Visa, while those who are 45 or older consider Samsung’s customer service to be the best.
- Most companies in the list of 100 best customer service brands and in the top 10 ranking are from the non-grocery retail sector.
“The main goal of our first publication in Russia is to show companies what makes leading brands so attractive to consumers,” says Alexey Maltsev, Partner, Consumer Markets, KPMG in Russia and the CIS. “The survey will be carried out annually and I hope that its results will help companies improve their customer experience excellence and next year we will see new brands among the ten leaders”.
The full version of the study can be downloaded here.
© 2021 KPMG. KPMG refers to JSC “KPMG”, “KPMG Tax and Advisory” LLC, companies incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation, and KPMG Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008, member firms of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.