Davos 2014 at WEFLIVE.com
Davos 2014 at WEFLIVE.com
WEFLIVE.com, presented by KPMG International exclusively for the Annual World Economic Forum 2014 (WEF), provides a single, aggregated view of the social media conversations from media and participantsat Davos.
The Davos 2014 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting convenes under the theme The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business. Participants from the KPMG network of firms will join in addressing this year's theme: "The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business". They will participate with other attendees in sharing ideas on how all global stakeholders can work together to meet the transformative challenges we face and improve the state of the world for future generations.
As in previous years you will be able to follow all Davos participants, and what the world is saying, on Twitter, at WEFLIVE.com, a social aggregation tool that generates a live feed of tweets sent by delegates during the event.
In 2012 WEFLive aggregated over 20,000 participant tweets. In 2013 that figure had risen to over 96,000 tweets, and is set to increase further this year. Powerful data analysis and visualization features this year will enable visitors to WEFLIVE.com to:
- drill down into a real-time, interactive infographic that presents trending topics from Davos delegates alongside the broader conversation from Twitter users around the world – compare what the delegates are saying with what the world is saying
- view delegate dashboards showing stats on their Twitter activity and broader influence, as well as a collated, visual stream of all their tweets
- identify the top 10 most influential delegates at WEF
- view a stream of all delegate tweets and filter based on the type of content (articles, images, video), latest or trending tweets, and by delegate type (e.g. business leaders, NGOs, academics, cultural leaders, social entrepreneurs, technology pioneers, media and journalists, young global leaders and official WEF representatives)
- view a stats dashboard of all Twitter conversations from around the world – which countries take the most interest in WEF?
- search for specific trends, Twitter hashtags and keywords
- step back in time – as the week progresses, analyze activity and topics from previous days.
“We are delighted to be working with the World Economic Forum’s digital team to power part of the social media section of the official Forum website at weforum.org,” said David Green, KPMG Head of Global Digital Marketing.
Last year, Forbes.com highlighted WEFLIVE in the article ‘Top 5 Davos takeaways’.
© 2021 KPMG. KPMG refers to JSC “KPMG”, “KPMG Tax and Advisory” LLC, companies incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation, and KPMG Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008, member firms of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.