The Changing Landscape of Disruptive Technologies: Part 2
The Changing Landscape of Disruptive Technologies: II
Tech Disruptors Outpace the Competition: The disruptive technologies trending as game-changers including artificial intelligence, IoT and robotics.
In this edition KPMG global examines the game-changing technologies and companies around the world that are enabling new business models and disrupting the way we live and work. This chapter also identifies the opportunities and challenges faced my tech industry leaders to market new technology.
As in prior years, this publication includes perspectives from more than 750 global technology industry leaders (85 percent C-Suite).
- Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and robotics are the top technologies expected to have the greatest impact in driving business transformation over the next three years.
- E-commerce platforms are viewed as the most disruptive business model over the next three years.
- Thirty percent of tech industry leaders predict blockchain will disrupt their companies in the next three years.
- Restrictive regulatory policies was cited as the leading issue constraining technology innovation.
- Alibaba and Facebook were named by tech industry leaders as the top companies they worry about the most to disrupt their business.
- The top industries that will have the greatest disruption/transformation in the next three years are media, healthcare, transportation, and retail.
Download the pdf below to learn more.
© 2021 KPMG. KPMG refers to JSC “KPMG”, “KPMG Tax and Advisory” LLC, companies incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation, and KPMG Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008, member firms of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.