Russian transport sector can develop owing to such vitally important drivers as expanding highway and railway infrastructure, increasing number of low-cost airlines in Russia’s regions, reconstruction and development of ports, and further blurring of lines between the public and private transport sector.
KPMG Transport practice offers a wide range of projects to its clients, which cover the most important business and industry-specific matters.
KPMG clients include companies operating in the area of aviation, shipping, port service, railway and highway carriages.
In the Media
- Sergey Kazachkov's comments for TASS on the outlook for driverless cars in Russia.
- Sergey Kazachkov's comments for RBC TV on the results of the 2020 Autonomous Vehicles Readiness Inde
- Sergey Kazachkov's comments for Vedomosti on conditions for ensuring stable supplies.
- Sergey Kazachkov's comments for RZD Partner on growth in transit container shipments towards China.
- Sergey Kazachkov's comments for Kommersant Supplement on how the crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic will affect transport companies.