KPMG has been working closely with federal executive authorities and executive authorities of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, as well as federal and regional development institutions for more than eight years.
We have extensive experience in developing and assessing the effectiveness of state programs, preparing strategic documents for federal executive authorities and executive authorities of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, and designing development programs (models) for federal and regional development institutions.
Thanks to successful implementation of complex projects, KPMG is one of the leaders in providing services to the public sector and strategic consulting services in Russia and the CIS.
Below you will find more information about some of our projects for the public sector:
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: development of the program to support SME in Russia (2014-2015)
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: development of the methodology for assessing projects on a return basis (2013)
- Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation: preparation of the strategy for development and reconstruction of М3 federal highway (2011)
- Russian Export Center JSC: development of the strategy for financial support, the strategy for non-financial support and development of the strategy for the group (2015-2017)
- Monotowns Development Fund: preparation of the strategy for the Fund’s development up to 2020. Development of the financial model, operating model, and communication strategy (2016)
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation: development of proposals for creation of an industry portal to support the innovative development of the fuel and energy sector (2015)
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives Autonomous Non-Profit Organization: development of the target business model for the Fund to support social projects (2017)