The recurrent macroeconomic and geopolitical challenges have urged metal and mining companies worldwide to focus on the operating and management efficiency.
KPMG Metals & Mining professionals believe that we must permanently address these issues, even in undisturbed environment.
The reality is that prices of commodities may fall and rise. Therefore, the strategy of all large metal and mining companies must be based on increasing profitability against further growth in the production efficiency.
Our team has accomplished a range of projects for clients in this sector – from introducing companies to the international stock exchange to digital transformation of basic and auxiliary processes.
In the Media
- Olga Plevako's comments for Kommersant on a rise in demand for IPO preparation services.
- Olga Plevako's comments for Kommersant on forecast recovery rates for the metals industry.
- Olga Plevako's comments for Rossiyskaya Gazeta on the trend of increasing the efficiency of coal generation.
- Olga Plevako's comments for Kommersant on reducing coal generation in Japan.
- Olga Plevako's comments for Vedomosti on costs associated with going public.
- Olga Plevako's comments for Kommersant on the initiative on the ban of licensing gravel gold mining.
- Olga Plevako's interview for RBC TV on the current situation in the Russian coal market.
- Olga Plevako's comments for Expert South on the application of digital technologies in metallurgy.