The infrastructure is the bedrock for the effective development. The economic growth and sustainable functioning society may only build on a developed infrastructure.
However, it is still a challenge for the government and companies to build the infrastructure. According to KPMG Global, global investment in the development of this sector is going to double or triple in the coming 10 years.
In the Media
- Comments for Russian Planet on the construction of sludge recycling and processing plants in Moscow.
- Comments from Maxim Samarin for RBC+ on seamless transportation in Moscow.
- Stepan Svetankov's comments for Izvestia on the intention of the Ministry of Economic Development to reform one of the main tools for launching major initiatives in order to accelerate investment.
- Stepan Svetankov's comments for Kommersant on providing mezzanine financing totaling up to RUB2.5 billion to high-tech companies that have suspended investment due to the crisis caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Stepan Svetankov's comments for Izvestia on an idea of creating a system for infrastructure projects' quality assessment in Russia.
- Stepan Svetankov's comments for Vedomosti on the transit potential of the Far East.
- Stepan Svetankov's comments for Vedomosti on returns from rail infrastructure projects.