Focus and expertise
- KPMG is the largest audit firm in Russia according to the 2009–2020 rankings released by the RAEX rating agency
- All specialists are involved exclusively in projects for financial services companies.
- We really understand business and associated risks of banks and other financial services companies, all aspects of the transactions that they perform and their accounting specifics
- We have extensive experience in providing audit services for large and mid-size banks, insurance companies, non-state pension funds, asset management companies, leasing companies, which helps us deliver valuable observations and recommendations for our clients beyond the audit
- The core of our work is commitment to innovation and efficient audit technologies. At KPMG, technology is fully embedded into every key aspect of our audit; from risk assessment, to our process and controls analysis, to substantive testing and audit of estimates.
- The use of our data analytics and technology will provide our clients with a more accurate picture of the risks and areas that require particular attention
- We use KPMG Clara, a next-generation intellectual audit platform which helps our specialist work more efficiently and provide higher audit quality due to cloud-based working process.
- Valuable observations and recommendations based on audit results – KPMG Report for the Board of Directors/Audit Committee "KPMG Insights”
- Fresh look at processes and recommendations on improving business efficiency
- Real-time methodological support on audit-related issues, newly adopted IFRSs and IFRS practical application throughout the year.