KPMG conference for Japanese companies.
14 November 2018, 1:30PM - 6:00PM, MST Moscow, Russian Federation
26 October 2018 KPMG will hold a conference for Japanese companies.
In recent years, Russia has seen rapid changes in the business environment, which can be difficult for foreign entrepreneurs or investors to deal with. Each stage of expanding in the Russian market has its particular risks that foreign companies must take into account in order to successfully operate in Russia. At the conference, KPMG experts will discuss how to identify and mitigate these risks.
In particular, the following issues will be addressed:
- Market analysis: a thorough examination of the competitive environment and competitor analysis, market development prospects and major trends.
- Analysis of potential partners: identification of reputational and corruption risks, integrity due diligence.
- Identification of conflicts of interest.
- Non-financial risks: environmental risks, occupational safety and health.
- Corporate investigations.
- Debtors’ asset tracing.
Hiroshi Miura, the head of the KPMG Global Japanese Practice, will also speak at the conference and examine risk management trends in Japanese companies. In addition, KPMG partners in the CIS countries will speak about local business opportunities for Japanese enterprises.
The event will be of interest to managers and financial directors, specialists in compliance, risk management and internal audit, security personnel, heads of legal and HR departments, social responsibility, industrial safety and labour protection officers.
Participation is free of charge.
For any additional questions, please connect Elena Birukova firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 26 October 2018.
Время: 1:30-6:00 pm.
Место: Naberezhnaya Tower Complex, Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 10, block C
Язык мероприятия: English + summary of each presentation in Japanese