Anton has more than 12 years’ experience in business effectiveness improvement, modeling and automation of business processes. He has over 8 years’ experience working with SAP ERP and more than 12 completed projects. Before joining KPMG Anton worked in Roskhleboproduct and Accenture.
Anton's project experience includes:
- Review and analysis of legal requirements in the field of labeling and their impact on business processes of companies in the pharmaceutical, tire, and textile industries.
- Track and Trace requirements' implementation for International Pharmaceutical manufacturer whose portfolio includes 12 HCN drugs: target business processes' development, data mapping, IT solutions development for integration with national track & trace digital system for the monitoring of medicines movement, participation in testing and final acceptance.
- Project management of Track and Trace requirements' implementation for the international producer of tires: target business processes' development, integration with EDF, preparation of RFP and tenders supports for T&T integrator selection and T&T hardware provider selection, participation in selection of place of DMX code labelling, architectural control and quality assurance of T&T solution implemented.
- Express analysis of client readiness on Track and Trace requirements for large pharmaceutical producer: quality control, advisory on Russian government requirements for Track and Trace.
- Management of Track and Trace project for International Pharmaceutical company: target business processes' development, preparation of IT-architecture, user requirement specifications, data flow diagrams.
- Track and Trace requirements' implementation for International Pharmaceutical Concern (TOP-10): assistance in implementation, methodological support, testing strategy and test scenarios development, participation in testing.
- Managing a program of 9 projects to develop a chart of accounts and improve compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation, managing a change management project in a large company-manufacturer of equipment and hardware.
- Project management to analyze business processes of the financial and economic block, identify functional risks and gaps.
Anton is a member and an active participant of CRPT working groups.