Stanislav joined KPMG in 2011. He has extensive experience in providing tax advisory services, as well as in performing audit projects in accordance with Russian and international standards. Apart from being Head of Tax at the KPMG South Regional Center, Stanislav also oversees the development of KPMG tax services in the Central Black Earth region.
Stanislav's portfolio includes the following projects:
- analysis of companies' tax positions, implementation of projects on tax optimization, identification and implementationof tax reserves
- analysis of tax risks within Russian and international groups of companies, development of ways to minimize them
- tax advice on reducing tax costs and improving tax efficiency
- tax advice in M&A projects
- preparation and review of transfer pricing documentation
- projects on reviewing the company's internal accounting and reporting systems and compiling the financial statements of international companies
- audit of financial statements of major Russian and international holdings representing agricultural sector, industrial production, energy, pharmaceuticals, logistics, retail and other industries
In the Media
An article for Agency of Business Information on key changes in tax legislation in 2019 and the main trends for 2020.