Svetlana Skripnik is responsible for providing tax advice both to Russian and multinational companies operating in various industries. For the last 8 years Svetlana has been consulting Telecommunication and Real Estate companies, including companies engaged in PPP projects.
Svetlana specializes in:
- providing advice on tax legislation and currency regulations;
- conducting tax reviews of Russian and foreign companies within the framework of IFRS and Russian GAAP audits;
- corporate restructuring of large groups of companies, including re-organization of legal holding structures, structuring the group trade, financing and other activities to minimize the overall tax burden;
- structuring of transactions and investments implying development of tax efficient mechanisms and vehicles of investing, financing, operation, profit distribution and reinvestment (including cash trap issues) and exit;
- conducting tax due diligence of companies in various industries for merger or acquisition purposes (such projects include identifying significant exposure issues and modeling of future tax charges under several scenarios).
Recently Svetlana has acted as the manager-in-charge for a large-scale project on the restructuring of one of the largest car dealers operating mainly in Russia and the CIS.
In the Media
Comments for Kommersant on the dynamics of concluding state contracts for construction in a crisis.
Comments for Echo Moskvy on the tax manoeuvre in IT.
Comments for Vedomosti on the specifics of taxing infrastructure projects.